



情境1: Feeding the baby (喂宝宝)
"Oh! Is it too hot? I'm sorry."(哦!太热了吗?对不起。)
"Let's blow on it."(来吹一吹。)
"OK! Here you go."(好了,可以吃了。)
"Yummy! Yummy! Eat more!"(好吃喔!多吃一点。)
情境2: Don't go too far! (不要走远)
"Baby, where are you?"(宝宝,你在哪里?)
"I'm cooking supper here."(我正在这里煮晚餐。)
"Don't go away. Stay here."(不要走开,留在这里。)
"Dinner will be ready in a minute."(晚餐再一下就好了。)
情境3: Dining (吃飯)
"No beans? Beans make you strong."(不吃豆子,豆子会使你强壮喔。)
"Carrots are good for your eyes."(吃红萝卜对眼睛好耶。)
"Great!"(好棒!)
情境4: Concentrate on eating (專心吃飯)
"Stop horsing around!"(别再胡闹了!)
"Don't be a picky eater."(不要这么挑嘴!)
"Stop playing with your juice!"(不要玩果汁!)
"Sloppy eaters!"(看你们吃得脏兮兮的!)
情境5: Eat it up! (吃乾淨)
"Oh, no! You left a lot of food on your plate."(喔!你剩下一大堆食物在盘子上。)
"Eat it up!"(把它吃光。)
"See? I told you not to eat so many snacks before dinner."(看吧!叫你不要在饭前吃那么多零食。)
情境6: At the dining table (飯桌上)
"Wow! What a loud noise!"(哦!吵死人了!)
"Don't drum on your bowl with chopsticks."(不要用筷子敲碗。)
"Eat everything on your plate."(把盘子上的东西都吃完。)
"Don't be such a picky eater!"(不要当个挑食的孩子。)
情境7: Dining courtesy (吃飯禮節)
"Eat with a spoon. Don't be a sloppy eater."(用汤匙,不要吃的脏兮兮。)
"Want some scrambled eggs?"(要吃炒蛋吗?)
"Don't make such noise! People are staring!"(不要发出声音!别人在看你了。)
"Good boy!"(乖孩子!)
情境8: Eating ice cream (吃冰淇淋)
"You are too excited."(你们太兴奋了!)
"Sit down, please."(请坐好。)
"Sit nicely, then I'll give you some ice cream."(坐好,我才要给你们冰淇淋吃。)
情境9: Splitting a piece of chocolate (分巧克力)
"What are you doing?"(你们在做什么?)
"Let me split it in half."(让我来平分成两半。)
"This is for you."(这给你。)
"The other half for you."(另外一半给你。)
情境10: Having snacks (吃點心)
"We are out of peanut butter."(我们已经没花生酱了。)
"How about strawberry jam?"(草莓酱好吗?)
"Do you want to spread it yourself?"(你要自己涂吗?)
"Well done! You're great."(涂的很好!你很棒。)
情境11: Snacks (點心)
"Time for snacks."(点心时间到了。)
"Let's have some cookies and milk!"(来吃饼干和牛奶吧!)
"Would you like some more?"(你们还要吗?)
情境12: Having night snacks (吃宵夜)
"Do you wanna eat something before bed?"(你要在睡觉前吃点东西吗?)
"No candies!"(糖果,免谈!)
"How about a bowl of cereal?"(来碗麦片好吗?)
"Good girl!"(乖孩子!)
情境13: Eating hot pot (1) 吃火锅1
David, do you want tofu? David,你要吃豆腐吗?
OK, let me put it in the hot pot. 好,我放一些到火锅里。
Vegetables are good for you. 吃蔬菜对你有好处。
Careful! It's very hot! 小心!很烫哦!
情境14: Eating hot pot (2) 吃火锅2
Here are the fruits. 吃水果了。
Watch out! 小心!
Oh! No! The fruits are in the hot pot. 糟了!水果掉到火锅里了。
情境15: Dining on Dragon Boat Festival 端午节吃饭
Eat some steamed fish. 吃一点蒸鱼。
Do you like curried chicken? 你喜欢咖喱鸡吗?
OK, you want rice dumplings. 好,你们想吃粽子。
Just one! Don't eat too much. 只能吃一个!不要吃太多。
情境16: Having cotton candy 吃棉花糖
Do you want cotton candy? 你要棉花糖吗?
Wow, look at your face! 喔,看看你的脸!
Your hands are sticky, too. 你的手也黏黏的。
Let's go wash them. 我们去洗一洗。
情境17: Buying another bottle 再买一瓶
More juice? 还要果汁吗?
Sorry, it's all gone. 对不起,喝光了。
Never mind. 没关系。
Let's get another one. 我们再去买。
情境18: Eating too much 吃太多肚子痛
Hi, boys. I've made some jelly. 嗨,孩子们.我做了一些果冻。
Slow down, or you'll get a tummy ache. 慢慢吃,否则你会肚子痛。
You see, I told you. 看吧!我不是告诉过你了。
情境19: In the fast food restaurant (1) 在速食店1
Look out! 小心!
Walk slowly! 慢慢走!
The floor is wet! 地板湿湿的。
情境20: In the fast food restaurant (2) 在速食店2
Don't just eat your French Fries. Eat your hamburger, too. 不要光只吃薯条,也要吃汉堡。
You can't play until you finish your food. 要吃完才能去玩。
Fine, you can go play now. 很好,现在你可以去玩了。
情境21: In the supermarket (1) 在超市1
Go get a small shopping cart. 去推一台小购物车。
Don't go so fast. 不要走这么快。
Follow me. 跟着我。
Go this way. 走这边。
情境22: In the supermarket (2) 在超市2
We need milk. 我们需要牛奶。
Yes, let's get some cheese, too. 对,也要买些乳酪。
No, not this time. 不行,这次不买。
Put it back on the shelf. 把它放回架子上去。
情境23: In the supermarket (3) 在超市3
Don't push the shopping cart so fast. 购物车不要推这么快。
Look out! 小心!
Don't bump into people and the shelves. 不要撞到人和架子。
情境24: In the warehouse 在大卖场
Don't stand up. 不要站起来。
Sit nicely, please, good boy! 请你坐好,乖孩子。
OK! We're going up. 我们要往上了。
Careful! Don't stick your head out. 小心!不要把头伸出去。
情境25: No toys today! 今天不买玩具
No toys today! 今天不买玩具。
We made a deal, didn't we? 我们说好的,不是吗?
"No" means no! 不行就是不行!
I'll get something for you next time. 下次再买东西给你。
情境26: Shopping in the market 逛市场
Just look around. 四处逛逛。
Not today, dear. 亲爱的,我们今天不买玩具。
We have too many toys in our house. 家里有太多玩具了。
We'd better hurry home. It's going to rain. 快要下雨了,我们最好趁快回家。

COLTHES/衣着
衣着1: Changing the diaper 換尿布
What's wrong, honey? 宝宝,怎么了?
Oooh~~your diaper is dirty. 喔!你的尿布脏了。
Let me change your diaper. 我来为你换尿布吧。
衣着2: Getting dressed 整理衣衫
Oh, no! Your fly is open. 喔!你的裤子拉链没拉。
Zip up your pants. 把裤子的拉链拉好。
Wait. 等一下。
Let me tuck in your shirt. 让我来帮你把上衣塞进裤子里。
衣着3: A new dress 新衣
Look, a new dress for you. 看,你的新洋裙。
Oh, no, it's too long. 糟糕,太长了。
Never mind, you will grow into it very soon. 没关系,在过一阵子就会合身了。
衣着4: Going out on a rainy day 下雨天出门
It is starting to rain. 开始下雨了。
Put on your raincoat. 把雨衣穿上。
And rain boots. 还有雨鞋。
衣着5: Putting on a raincoat 穿雨衣
You want an umbrella? No, my dear! You're too small. 你要撑雨伞?不行,亲爱的,你还太小。
Go get your raincoat and boots. 去拿你的雨衣和雨鞋来。
Come on! It's pouring. You'll be soaked to the bone. 快点!雨很大,你会湿透的。
衣着6: What to wear? 穿什么衣服
Hurry up! We'll be late for the party. 赶快!我们要来不及参加宴会了。
Don't wear shorts! That's too casual. 不要穿短裤!那样太随便了。
How about this pink dress? 这件粉红色的洋裙怎么样?
That's good. You look great! 很好,你看起来很漂亮。
衣着7: Buying clothes 买衣服
Oh, it's too big. 喔,这件太大了。
Too small. 这件又太小了。
Try it on. 试试看这件。
This is just right. We'll take this one. 刚刚好,我们就买这件。
衣着8: In the clothes shop 在服装店
This white dress? No, it's a party dress. 这件白洋裙?不,这是宴会穿的。
Pick a T-shirt. You can wear it more often. 挑一件T恤,你会较常穿。
Not that one. You've already got three of them! 不要这件,你已经有三件了。
Let's buy this one! 买这件吧。
衣着9: T-shirt is on backwards 衣服穿反了
Silly, your T-shirt is on backwards. 真好笑!你的T恤穿反了。
Take it easy. 慢慢来。
Oh! That's better. 喔!好多了。
衣着10: Get dressed 穿什么衣服
Wow, look at you! 哇!看看你!
You can get dressed by yourself. 你会自己穿衣服了。
Well done! Wait, you forgot to put on your shoes. 做得很好。等一下,你忘记穿鞋了。

TRANSPORTATION/出行
出行1: Go for a ride on a motorcycle 騎摩托車出門
Get in the car. 上車。
Move over a little bit. 坐過去一點。
Buckle your seat belts. 繫上安全帶。
出行2: Getting in the car 坐車
Sweety, go get your helmet. 甜甜,去拿你的安全帽。
Hold tight! 抓緊囉!
Here we go! 出發了。
Get in the car. 上車。
Move over a little bit. 坐過去一點。
Buckle your seat belts. 繫上安全帶。
出行3: Don't put your hand outside the window! 不要把手伸出車外
No! Don't put your hand outside the window! 不行,不要把手伸出車外。
Hey, stop that. 嘿! 不可以。 You could lose your arm. 這樣你的手會斷掉喔。
出行4: Be careful when you get out of the car. 下車小心
Wait until I stop. 等我把車停好。
Here we are. 我們到了。 You can get out. 你可以下車了。
出行5: Waiting for a bus 等公車
Stop! Horsing around. 不要胡鬧了。 The bus will come any minute. 公車隨時就會來。
How come the bus is late again? 公車怎麼又慢分了。
Let's take a taxi. 我們搭計程車吧。
出行6: Taking a bus(1) 搭公車(1)
Here comes the bus. 公車來了。
Get on the bus quickly! 趕快上車!
Hold on to the bar. 抓緊桿子。
Say "Thank you" to the nice lady! 向好心的女士說謝謝。
出行7: Taking a bus(2) 搭公車(2)
Hush, you're too loud! 噓!你們太吵了。
Don't stand on the chair! 不要站在椅子上。
Wake up, boys! We're getting off the bus. 醒醒,孩子們.我們要下車了。
出行8: MRT(1) 搭捷運(1)
Let's go through the blue door. 我們要過藍色的門。
Honey, don't go on the escalator. 甜心,不要搭電扶梯。
Let's take the elevator. 我們搭電梯。
出行9: MRT(2) 搭捷運(2)
Let's wait in line. 我們來排隊吧。
Don't cross the yellow line. 不要越過黃線。
Watch out for the gap. 小心月台空隙。
出行10: MRT(3) 搭捷運(3)
No juice here. 這裡不能喝果汁。
Look at that sign. No drink. No food. 看標示:不能喝飲料跟果汁。
That sign says, "No smoking." 那個標示寫"請勿吸煙"。
出行11: On the street 在街上
Don't run into the street. 別跑這麼快!
Whoo-you almost got run over by that truck. 呼!你差點被卡車輾過。
Look both ways before you cross the street. 過馬路先看看左右兩邊。
Crossing the street can be dangerous. 馬路如虎口。
出行12: Crossing the street 過馬路
Don't play ball in the street. 不要在馬路上玩球。
Give me your hand, please. 牽著我的手。
Red light. Stop! 紅燈了, 停!
Green light. Go! 綠燈了, 走!

FALLING ILL/疾病
疾病1: Having a fever 發燒
Are you ok? 你還好嗎?
Oh! You have a fever! 喔!你發燒了。
Let me take your temperature! 我來幫你量體溫!
Oh~ My dear! You have to see the doctor. 喔!我的天,你要去看醫生了。
疾病2: Blowing your nose 擦鼻涕
Don't wipe your nose with your hands. 不要用手擦鼻涕。
Go get a tissue. 去拿面紙來。
Blow your nose. One-two-three! 來擤鼻涕, 再一次。
One more time. Good boy! 再一次,乖孩子。
疾病3: Sneezing 打噴嚏
A~Ahchoo…. 打噴嚏…
Cover your mouth with your hands. 打噴嚏時, 要用手遮住嘴巴。
Ahchooo…. 祝你早點好起來。
Bless you! 打噴嚏時,要用手遮住嘴巴。
疾病4: Having diarrhea 拉肚子
What's the matter? 怎麼啦?
Do you have a tummy ache? 你肚子痛嗎?
Are you finished? Let me wipe your bum. 好了嗎? 讓我來幫你擦屁股。
Poor boy, you have diarrhea. 可憐的孩子,你拉肚子了。
疾病5: How itchy! 好癢好癢
Your skin rash is getting worse. 你的皮膚疹子越來越嚴重了。
It must really itch, but don't scratch. 很癢,但不要去抓。
Come on! Let's put on some ointment! 來,我們來塗點藥膏。
疾病6: Having a toothache 牙痛
Honey, do you have a toothache? 乖乖,你的牙在痛嗎?
Open your mouth, please. 來,把嘴張開。
Gee! Your tooth has a cavity. 啊!你的牙齒蛀了一個洞。
Let's go to the dentist. 我們去看牙醫。
疾病7: Having chicken pox 長水痘
Oh, my! You're covered with spots. You've got chicken pox. 哦!你全身長滿了疹子,長水痘了。
They itch, right? Don't scratch! 很癢,是不是?別去抓。
Don't worry! What you need is a good night's sleep. 別擔心!你只要好好休息一晚。
疾病8: A bump on the head 頭上腫包
My goodness! What's this big bump on your head? 天哪!你的頭上的大包怎麼回事啦?
When did you get it? 你哪時候弄的。
Don't touch it with your dirty hands! 手髒髒不要去碰它。
It should go away soon. 很快就會消掉的。
疾病9: Mommy's not feeling well 媽媽不舒服
Mommy's not feeling well. Go play by yourself, please. 媽媽身體不舒服,你自己玩。
Oh! You made a get-well card. How lovely! 喔!你做了"祝你早日康復"卡,好可愛哦。
疾病10: Getting hurt in the park 在公園受傷
Don't run so fast! 別跑這麼快!
Take it easy! 慢慢來。
Oh, it's OK. Show me where it hurts. 喔,沒關係。讓我看看那裡痛。

生活常规
生活1: Taking a Bath (洗澡)
Look, a rubber duck. Quack Quack (看,一只橡皮鸭。呱呱 呱呱)
The water is getting cold. Time to get out. (水变冷了。该出来了。)
Say "Bye-Bye, Duck!" (说:“再见,鸭子!”)
生活2: Taking a Bubble Bath (洗泡泡澡)
It's time for a bath. (洗澡的时间到了。)
Look! A bubble bath. Your favorite. (看!泡泡澡。你最喜欢的。)
Five more minutes. (再泡五分钟。)
OK. Put on your clothes! (好了,穿上衣服!)
生活3: Don't Grab My Glasses! (不要抓我的眼镜)
Don't grab my glasses! (别抓我的眼镜!)
Don't grab my hair! Oooh~~It hurts! (别抓我的头发!哦~~好痛!)
Yes! Shake your rattle. One, two, three. (对,摇一摇你的拨浪鼓。一,二,三。)
生活4: The Kid Feels Sleepy (小孩想睡)
Honey, do you feel sleepy? (甜心,你想睡了吗?)
Wanna sit on my lap? (要不要坐在我的腿上?)
生活5: Watching TV (1) (看电视(1))
You are too close to the TV. Please sit on the sofa! (你太靠近电视了。请坐到沙发上!)
One cartoon only. (只能看一部卡通。)
OK. It's over. Turn off the TV, please. (演完了,把电视关上。)
Good boy! (好乖!)
生活6: Watching TV (2) (看电视(2))
You always watch TV and eat potato chips. (你又边看电视边吃洋芋片了。)
What kind of program are you watching? (你在看什么节目?)
Cartoons again! You shouldn't watch so much TV. (又是卡通!你不该看太多电视。)
Don't put your legs on the table, please! (不要把脚放在桌上。)
生活7: Watching the Video (看录影带)
Want to watch the video? Put away your toys first! (想要看录影带吗?先把玩具收好!)
Don't lie on the sofa. Sit up! (别躺在沙发上!坐起来!)
生活8: Don't Play with the Scissors (不玩剪刀)
Kettle's boiling! (水开了。)
Oh, dear! Put those down. (喔,天哪!放下来。)
Don't play with the scissors, please. (请别拿剪刀玩。)
生活9: Don't Litter! (不乱丢垃圾)
Don't litter! (垃圾别乱丢。)
There's a garbage can over there. (那里有个垃圾桶。)
That's a good girl! (乖孩子!)
生活10: The Piggy Bank is Broken (撲滿打破了)
Bang! What was that? (发生了什么事?)
Oh, my. Who broke the piggy bank? (哦,我的天,是谁打破了小猪钱筒?)
OK, you both need to help me clean it up. (好吧,你们两个要帮我清干净。)
生活11: You've Made It Even Worse! (越帮越忙)
Who made this terrible mess? (谁弄的乱七八糟的?)
Goodness, you've made it even worse! (我的天,你弄的更糟了!)
You'd better go wash your hands. (你最好去把手洗一洗。)
Be neat and tidy, please! (请你保持整洁!)
生活12: Your Sleeves Are Wet (袖子湿了)
Baby, where are you? (宝贝,你在哪?)
There you are. (你在这啊。)
Your sleeves are wet. (你的袖子都湿了。)
Change your T-shirt, or you'll get a cold. (把你的T恤换下来,否则你会感冒。)
生活13: The Toy Is Too Expensive (玩具太贵)
You like this toy? (你喜欢这个玩具?)
How much is it? (我看看一个多少钱?)
No way, it's too expensive. (不行,太贵了。)
We'll take that one instead. (我们买另外那个好了。)
生活14: Mediating the Dispute (调解纠纷)
Who started this? (谁先开始的?)
I want to know everything. (老实告诉我。)
I saw you hit him. Say "sorry"! (我看到你打他。说“对不起”!)
生活15: Too Hot (很烫)
Get your hot fried chicken here! (这里有盐酥鸡!)
Don't get too close to the stand. (别靠近那摊子。)
Look, it's very, very hot. (看,油很烫,很烫。)
生活16: Scribbling on the Wall (墙上涂鸦)
Oh! Look what you did. (喔!看看你做的好事。)
You scribbled all over the wall. (你在墙上乱涂!)
Write on this notebook instead, OK? (改画在本子,好吗?)
生活17: Ready for School (准备上学)
Come on, boys. Wake up! (孩子们,起床了!)
Hurry up! (快点!)
The school bus is waiting! (校车在等着呢!)
Bye-bye! Be good at school! (再见!在学校乖乖的!)
生活18: Close the Door (关门)
Don't slam the door. (别用力关门。)
Close the door gently. (关门要轻轻的。)
生活19: Be Quiet! (小声)
Hush, boys. I'm on the phone. (嘘,孩子们,我在讲电话。)
Turn the volume down. (把音量转小一点。)
Be quiet! Don't wake up the baby. (安静!不要吵醒小宝宝。)
生活20: Don't Be Noisy (不要吵)
Shhh…I'm talking on the phone. (噓,我正在讲电话。)
Don't play video games on my computer. (不要在我的电脑上玩电游。)
Go play in another room. Give me 5 minutes, OK? (去别的房间玩。让我安静5分钟,好吗?)
生活21: Too Noisy to Sleep (睡不着)
It's so noisy. I can't sleep! (太吵了,我睡不着!)
Mike, something is dripping. Go turn off the faucet. (迈克,有水滴下来了。去把水龙头关了。)
Who is running upstairs, Harry? (哈里,楼上是谁在跑来跑去?)
It's Mike! Go tell him to stop running. I wanna take a nap. (是迈克!去告诉他别再乱跑了。我想好好地睡午觉。)
生活22: Taking an Afternoon Nap (睡午觉)
Time for a nap. Put your toys away. (睡午觉的时间到了,把玩具都收好。)
Have you been to the bathroom? (你们去上过厕所了没?)
OK. Stop jumping. Lie down. (好,别跳了。躺下来。)
Have a nice sleep! (好好睡吧!)
生活23: Time to Go to Bed (睡觉前)
Time to go to bed. Go pee pee, please. (睡觉的时间到了,去上厕所。)
Don't forget to brush your teeth. (别忘了刷牙。)
Nighty-night. (晚安(口语))
生活24: Having a Nightmare (小孩做恶梦)
Honey, what's wrong? (宝贝,怎么了?)
You had a nightmare? (你做恶梦了?)
Go to sleep again. Mommy's with you. (再次去睡吧,妈咪在这里陪着你。)
生活25: In the Bathroom (上厕所)
You forgot to lift up the toilet seat. (你忘了把马桶盖掀起来。)
Hey, flush the toilet after you use it. (嘿,上完厕所要冲水。)
Don't forget to wash your hands. (还有别忘了洗手。)
生活26: 亂糟糟 (Making a Mess)
Oh, no! You pulled out all the toilet paper again.
喔!你又把衛生紙扯滿地。
Stop that! I said no, and that's final!
停!不要再玩了!我說最後一遍囉!
If you do that again you'll get a spanking.
如果你再這樣搗蛋,我就要打你屁股。
Sandy, go to your room!
Sandy,回你的房間去!
Stay here until dinner time.
晚餐前不准出來。
Can you watch baby for a minute?
能幫我看一下寶寶嗎?
That's the Sandy I like to see. Dinner is ready.
這才是我喜歡的 Sandy。晚餐準備好了。
生活28: 玩具箱 (The Toy Chest)
Are you looking for something?
你在找什麼東西嗎?
Look at all this mess.
看看這一團亂。
Put the toys you aren't using in the toy chest.
把不要玩的玩具收進玩具箱裡。
生活29: 收拾玩具 (Cleaning Up)
What a mess! Clean it up!
真是亂七八糟!幫忙收拾一下!
That's better. You are good kids.
乾淨多了,好乖。
生活30: 搶玩具 (Sharing the Toys)
Stop fighting.
別打架!
Take turns or I'll put it away.
輪流玩,否則我把玩具收走。
Good boys. Share your toys and play nicely.
乖孩子,玩具要一起玩。
生活31: 暫時分開一下 (Staying Apart for a While)
What did you do to your little brother?
你對弟弟怎麼了。
Nothing? I don't believe you.
沒有?我不相信你。
OK. You'd better stay apart for a while.
好吧,你們兩個最好暫時分開一下。
生活32: 善待對方 (Playing Together)
Don't hit your little sister and make her cry.
別打你妹妹,又讓她哭了。
Don't be so mean! You've got to be nice to her!
別那麼壞!你要對她好一點!
Play nicely together, OK?
乖乖地一起玩,好嗎?

EDUCATION/教育
教育1: 写名字 (Writing Your Name)
Get your book and a pencil.
拿你的书和铅笔.
Hold your pencil correctly.
握住铅笔要正确.
Write your name on the page.
在纸上写你的名字.
That is too sloppy! Erase it and try again.
写的太潦草了!擦掉重写.
教育2: 字写反了 (The Word is Backwards)
You can write your name by yourself.
你自己可以写名字.
Hey, your "P" is backwards.
嘿,你的"P"写反了.
Write it the way Mommy does.
照着妈咪的方式写.
That's right!
这就对了.
教育3: 画画 (Painting)
Let's paint!
我们来画画吧!
What's this? A tree?
这是什么?是树吗?
Don't paint your toes!
别画在你的脚趾头上!
Come and paint here, please.
来画在这里.
教育4: 认识形状(1) (Recognizing Shapes - Part 1)
Can you see any rectangles in our living room?
你在客厅里有看到任何长方形吗?
Yes, that's a rectangle! What else?
没错,那是长方形,还有ㄋ?
Yes, the door is a rectangle, too.
对了,门也是长方形.
You are so smart.
你真聪明.
教育5: 认识形状(2) (Recognizing Shapes - Part 2)
This is a circle.
这是圆形.
Can you point to the square?
你可以指出正方形吗?
Wonderful!
太棒了.
教育6: 认识形状(3) (Recognizing Shapes - Part 3)
Look, a heart.
看,是心形.
Now, it's your turn.
现在该你了.
Draw a triangle!
画一个三角形!
Good job!
画的好!
教育7: 比高矮 (Comparison)
Which one is taller?
那一个比较高?
Great!
真棒!
Which one is shorter?
那一个比较矮?
You are absolutely right!
你答对了!
教育8: 做蛋糕(1) (Making a Cake - Part 1)
Who'll help me make a cake?
谁要帮忙我做蛋糕?
Put in the eggs and oil.
把蛋和奶油放进去.
And you add a little water, Mike, while I add the cake mix.
当我加蛋糕粉时, Mike, 你加一些水进去.
Great! Let's stir.
好.让我们来搅拌一下吧.
教育9: 做蛋糕(2) (Making a Cake - Part 2)
Now, put the mixture into a pan.
现在把材料放进烤盘中.
OK, I'll put it in the hot oven.
好,我把烤盘放进烤箱里.
Not yet! Wait for 10 more minutes.
还没好!要再等10分钟.
It's done. You can eat it.
做好了.现在可以吃了.
教育10: 玩积木(1) (Building Blocks - Part 1)
Don't cry! I'm sure he didn't mean it.
别哭!我想他不是故意的.
I'll help you build another tower tomorrow.
明天我再帮你盖一座塔.
OK. It's getting late. Let's pick up the blocks.
好,很晚了,我们把积木收起来.
教育11: 玩积木(2) (Building Blocks - Part 2)
Wow! You're building a castle.
哇!你们在盖城堡.
Oops!
哎呀~
It's OK. Let's do it again.
没关系.再重新来一遍.
Hurray! It looks great!
耶!好棒!
教育12: 浇花 (Watering the Plants)
Want to water the plants?
你想浇花吗?
Great! You are a good helper.
太好了!你真是个好帮手.
You missed that pot.
你漏掉那一盆了.
教育13: 照相 (Taking a Picture)
Mike, can you take a picture of us?
Mike, 你能帮我们照张相吗?
Don't worry! I'll show you how.
别担心!我教你怎么做.
Just press the button, OK?
只要按这个钮, 懂吗?
Say cheese!
笑一个!
教育14: 在乐器行 (In the Musical Instrument Store)
A guitar, a drum, and a flute.
这是吉他, 鼓和笛子.
Look, a trumpet.
看, 是喇叭.
Toot, toot...
嘟..嘟...
教育15: 要排队 (Waiting in Line)
Don't cut in! Go to the end of the line.
别插队!到队伍的后面排队.
Everyone else is waiting for their turn.
其他人都在排队等着.
You have to wait in line, too.
你也得排队.
It'll be your turn soon.
很快就轮到你了.
教育16: 整理照片 (Putting Photographs in Order)
They are your grandpa and grandma.
这是爷爷和奶奶.
They are your aunt and uncle.
这是婶婶和叔叔.
Look! That's you!
这是你!
教育17: 见见客人 (Saying Hello to Guests)
Come down here and say hello to everyone.
下来这里和大家打招呼.
Don't be shy!
别害羞!
Say "Hi" to Tina.
跟 Tina 说"嗨".
Hey, don't run away!
嘿,别跑掉!
教育18: 种花 (Planting Some Flowers)
Want to plant some flowers?
你想种花吗?
First, dig a hole in the soil.
首先,在土里挖一个洞.
Then, put the seeds in and cover them with soil.
然后,放进种子,再用土把它埋起来.
Now, water the seeds. That's how you do it!
现在浇一点水,就是这样.
教育19: 量身高 (Measuring Your Height)
Come on. Let me measure your height.
来吧!我帮你量身高.
Stand still! Don't move!
站好!不要动哦!
Oh, you're really grown!
喔,你真的长高了!
You are a big girl now!
现在你是一个大女孩了!
教育20: 训练小狗 (Training the Dog)
Sit!
坐下!
Lie down!
躺下来!
Stay, naughty dog.
别动,顽皮的狗狗.
That's OK. He won't hurt you.
没关系,他不会咬你.
教育21: 小狗惹祸 (The Dog Makes Trouble)
Oh, no! What a mess!
喔,不,过真是乱七八糟!
Who did this?
谁弄的?
You'd better get this mess cleaned up before Daddy sees it.
你最好在爸爸看到以前把这里弄干净.
Take the dog out, please.
把狗带出去, 请.
教育22: 谁的脚印 (Whose Footprints?)
Who made these muddy footprints?
这些泥巴脚印是谁?
It must be Mary.
一定是 Mary.
Can you take her outside and play in the yard?
你能带她到外面院子里玩吗?
But don't wreck my flowers!
但是别踩坏我的花!
教育23: 摸狗狗 (Patting a Dog)
Do you want to hold the doggie?
你想要抱抱小狗?
No, No. Be gentle!
不,不.要温柔点!
Pat him on the back!
轻轻拍拍牠的背!
教育24: 亂糟糟 (Making a Mess)
Oh, no! You pulled out all the toilet paper again.
喔!你又把衛生紙扯滿地.
Stop that! I said no, and that's final!
停!不要再玩了!我說最後一遍囉!
If you do that again you'll get a spanking.
如果你在調皮,我就要打你屁股.
教育25: 要聽話 (Be Good)
Sandy, go to your room!
Sandy,回你的房間去!
Stay here until dinner time.
晚餐前不准出來.
Can you watch baby for a minute?
能幫我看一下寶寶嗎?
That's the Sandy I like to see. Dinner is ready.
這才是我喜歡的Sandy.要吃晚飯了.
教育26: 玩具箱 (The Toy Chest)
Are you looking for something?
你在找什麼東西嗎?
Look at all this mess.
看看這一團亂.
Put the toys you aren't using in the toy chest.
把不要玩的玩具收進玩具箱裡.
教育27: 收拾玩具 (Cleaning Up)
What a mess! Clean it up!
真是亂七八糟!幫忙收拾一下!
That's better. You are good kids.
乾淨多了,好乖.
教育28: 搶玩具 (Sharing the Toys)
Stop fighting.
別打架!
Take turns or I'll put it away.
輪流玩,否則我把玩具收走.
Good boys. Share your toys and play nicely.
乖孩子,玩具要一起玩.
教育29: 暫時分開一下 (Staying Apart for a While)
What did you do to your little brother?
你對弟弟怎麼了.
Nothing? I don't believe you.
沒有?我不相信.
OK. You'd better stay apart for a while.
好吧.你們兩個最好分開一下.
教育30: 善待對方 (Playing Together)
Don't hit your little sister and make her cry.
別打你妹妹,又惹她哭了.
Don't be so mean! You've got to be nice to her!
別那麼壞!你要對她好一點.
Play nicely together, OK?
乖乖的一起玩,好嗎?

INDOOR RECREATION/室內娛樂
室内娱乐1: 親親寶貝 (Kiss the Baby)
Little Sam, let's play kiss the baby.
Sam,我们来玩亲亲宝贝的游戏吧.
Silly Sam, I'm over here!
傻宝贝,我在这里!
室内娱乐2: 唱唱跳跳 (Singing a Song with Actions)
Let's sing a song with actions.
我们来唱唱跳跳.
Honey, you have a talent for singing!
甜心,你好会唱歌哦!
OK. Let's play hand games.
好,我们来玩拍掌游戏.
室内娱乐3: 親子共舞 (Dancing Together)
Kids, cheer up!
孩子们,振作起来!
Why don't we dance?
为什么不跳舞呢?
Let me put the music tape into the cassette player.
让我把音乐磁带放进录音机里.
Let's dance!
跳舞吧!
室内娱乐4: 跳跳樂 (Let's Jump)
Follow me.
跟着我.
Jump three times!
跳三下!
Come on!
加油!
That's it! Keep going!
就是这样!继续跳!
室内娱乐5: 玩井字游戏 (Playing Tic-Tac-Toe)
Let's play tic-tac-toe.
我们来玩井字游戏吧.
Paper, scissors, rock.
布, 剪刀, 石头.
You win. You go first.
你赢了,你先.
Now, it's my turn.
现在轮到我.
室内娱乐6: 做纸飞机 (Making a Paper Airplane)
Guess what I'm making.
猜猜我在做什么东西.
Look, it's a paper airplane.
看,是纸飞机.
Let's see if it can fly.
试试看它能不能飞.
Wow, it's flying very high.
哇,飞得好高哦.
室内娱乐7: 球找到了 (You Found the Ball)
Don't cry, baby Sam!
别哭,小宝贝 Sam!
Did you lose your ball?
你把球弄丢了吗?
Look, there's your ball.
看,你的球在那里.
You found it!
找到了!
室内娱乐8: 练习接球 (Playing Catch)
Look out!
当心!
Good catch.
抓得好.
Oops!
哎呀!
I'm sorry.
对不起.
室内娱乐9: 玩球 (Playing Ball)
Don't play on the stairs!
别在楼梯上玩!
Come down here!
下来这里!
Don't play ball in the living room!
不要在客厅里玩球!
Go play outside.
去外面玩.
室内娱乐10: 打保龄球 (Let's Bowl)
Come on , roll the ball!
来吧,滚动那个球!
Wow, you hit the green, blue and purple bottles!
哇,你打中了绿色、蓝色和紫色的瓶子!
Try again! Go! Go! Go!
再试一次!去!去!去!
Wow! A strike!
哇!全中!
室内娱乐11: 玩躲猫猫 (Let's Play Peekaboo)
Peek! Peek!
咻!咻!
Peekaboo!
躲猫猫!
Peek! Peek!
咻!咻!
I see you!
我找到你了!
室内娱乐12: 捉迷藏 (Hide-and-Seek)
Let's play hide-and-seek.
我们来玩捉迷藏.
1,2,3,….20
1,2,3...20.
Found you!
抓到你了!
Now it's your turn to count.
现在轮到你当鬼了.
室内娱乐13: 捉迷藏 (Hide-and-Seek)
Little Mike, where are you?
小迈克,你在哪里?
Here you are. You are hiding.
哦,你在这里。你躲起来了。
Good night!
晚安!
室内娱乐14: 墊上翻滾 (Rolling on the Mat)
Now, roll your body!
现在,滚动你的身体!
Roll to the right.
向右滚动!
Roll to the left!
向左滚动!
Well done!
做得很好!
室内娱乐15: 墊上翻滾 (Rolling on the Mat)
OK! Let's do a somersault.
好的!让我们做个翻跟斗.
Follow me.
跟我来.
Ready? Go!
准备好了吗?开始!
Yeah! We all did it!
哈!我们都成功了!
室内娱乐16: 過生日 (Happy Birthday)
Here comes the birthday cake!
生日蛋糕来了!
Wait! You have to make a wish!
等一下!你要先许个愿望!
OK, You can blow out the candles now!
好了,你现在可以吹蜡烛了!
Happy birthday to you!
祝你生日快乐!
室内娱乐17: 拆礼物 (Unwrapping the Present)
Look! A present for you.
看!这是给你的礼物。
Let's open it!
让我们打开它!
Wow! Amazing! Shake it!
哇!太棒了!摇晃它!
It's snowing. How beautiful!
雪花飘落,多美啊!
室内娱乐18: 扮家家酒 (Playing House)
You wanna play house?
想玩扮家家酒吗?
OK, you are the Mommy.
好,你当妈妈。
Mike is the Daddy.
迈克当爸爸。
We'll be your kids.
我们是你们的小孩。
室内娱乐19: 扮家家酒 (Playing House)
Is this for me?
这是给我的吗?
It looks yummy.
看起来好好吃。
Thank you . I'm full.
谢谢,我吃饱了。
室内娱乐20: 下雨天 (Rainy Day)
You look so bored.
你看起来很无聊。
Let's read some books.
我们来看书吧。
It stopped raining.
雨停了。
Let's go out for a walk.
出去散散步吧。
室内娱乐21: 玩什么好 (What to Play?)
Why not do a jigsaw puzzle?
为什么不拼拼图?
Why not practice the piano?
为什么不练习弹钢琴?
How about playing dolls with your sister?
和妹妹玩洋娃娃怎么样?
Go ahead.
去玩吧!
室内娱乐22: 看一下妹妹 (Watch Your Sister for a Minute)
Peter, watch Sandy for a minute, Ok?
彼得,帮我看一下桑迪,好吗?
You can read a book to her.
你可以给她读一本书。
Peter, you're such a good brother.
彼得,你真是个好哥哥。
室内娱乐23: 听故事 (Listening to Stories)
Don't worry. Mommy's here!
别担心,妈妈在这里!
Don't look at me, honey. Pay attention to the teacher.
甜心,别看我,专心听老师讲。
Oh! You have a sticker. Wonderful!
哦!你拿到了一张贴纸。太棒了!
Say "Bye-bye" to your teacher.
对老师说“再见”。

OUTDOOR RECREATION/戶外活動
吹泡泡 (Blowing Bubbles)
有这么多小泡泡!太棒了!
哇,一个大泡泡!
亲爱的,你在做什么?
Honey, what are you doing?
Wow, a big bubble!
There are so many small bubbles! Awesome!
骑三轮车 (Riding a Tricycle)
我们到了。
嘿,用踏板!别只是走。
在这里右转。
一直往前骑。
Keep going straight.
Make a right turn here.
Hey, use the pedals! Don't just walk.
Here we are.
平手 (It's a Tie)
平手。
谁赢了?
继续努力。不要放弃。
孩子们,你们没投进。
Boys, you missed it.
Keep trying. Don't give up.
Who is the winner?
It's a tie.
颁奖 (Awarding Prizes)
第三名是迈克。
第二名是玛丽。
第一名是本。
The first prize goes to Ben.
The second prize goes to Mary.
The third prize goes to Mike.
跳绳 (Jumping Rope)
接下来是你,迈克。
看我。
让我们出去跳绳吧。
美好的一天!天气暖洋洋的。
Lovely day! It's nice and warm.
Let's go out and jump rope.
Watch me.
It's your turn, Mike.
出门溜冰 (Going Skating)
好的,让我们去溜冰场。
戴上它。
你的头盔在哪里?
溜冰鞋、护膝、护肘以及手套。
Roller blades, knee pads, elbow pads and gloves.
Where's your helmet?
Put it on.
OK. Let's go to the rink.
学溜冰 (Learning to Skate)
好极了!你会滑冰了!
你想再试一次吗?
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
You wanna try again?
Hurray! You can skate!
在公园 (In the Park)
多么有趣的滑梯!小心!
排队溜滑梯。
小心!别站在秋千旁边。
别摘花儿。
Don't pick the flowers.
Careful! Don't stand near the swing.
Line up to go on the slide.
What a fun ride! Be careful!
公园散步 (Walking in the Park)
哦,你想睡觉?让我们回家吧。
看这儿。那是只蝴蝶。
抬头!那是只鸟。
Look up! It's a bird.
Look here. It's a butterfly.
Oh, you wanna sleep? Let's go home.
溜滑梯 (Slide)
小心!你可能会撞到她。
哦,不好了,在滑梯下面有个小宝宝。
Oh, no, there's a baby at the bottom of the slide.
Be careful! You might hit her.
盪鞦韆 (Swing)
来吧,停下!你可能会掉下来!
你摇得太高了!慢点!
You're swinging too high! Slow down!
Come on, stop that! You might fall off!
玩翹翹板 (See-Saw)
好的,接下来是什么?秋千还是滑梯?
哦,翘翘板。好主意。
你要先玩什么?
What are you going to play on first?
Oh, the see-saw. That's a good idea.
OK, now. What's next? The swings or the slide?
爬方格鐵架 (Playing on the Jungle Gym)
哇,你爬到顶端了。
小心你的头!
你想要在方格铁架上玩吗?
Do you want to play on the jungle gym?
Watch your head!
Wow, you made it to the top.
好險 (That was Close!)
哦!亲爱的!太危险了。
别动!
小心,亲爱的!
宝贝,你要去哪里?
Where are you going, baby?
Look out, honey!
Stop!
Oh! Dear! That was close.
找廁所 (Where is the Bathroom?)
我们走吧。
在那边。
洗手间在哪里?
你需要去洗手间吗?
You need to go to the bathroom?
Where is the bathroom?
It's over there.
Let's go.
回家囉 (Let's Go Home)
别忘了你的球。
天色已晚。我们回家吧。
It's getting late. Let's go home.
Don't forget your ball.
在書店(1) (In the Bookstore - Part 1)
看!我找到了一本有趣的书。
嘘… 声音小一点。
孩子们,别到处乱跑。
Don't run around, boys.
Shh… Keep your voice down.
Look! I found an interesting book.
在書店(2) (In the Bookstore - Part 2)
好的,我们买下它!
你喜欢这本书吗?
这本书看起来很有趣。
This book seems interesting.
Do you like this book?
OK. Let's buy it!
玩水 (Going for a Dip)
孩子们,玩得开心。
好的,关闭水源。
让我们把游泳池注满。
去游泳怎么样?
How about going for a dip?
Let's fill up the pool.
OK, turn off the water.
Have fun, kids.
学游泳(1) (Learning to Swim - Part 1)
别害怕,我不会放开你的手。
踢水。
戴上你的浮圈。
Put on your flotation ring.
Kick the water.
Don't be afraid. I won't let you go.
学游泳(2) (Learning to Swim - Part 2)
很棒,亲爱的!你会游泳了。
别怕水嘛。
来吧!踢腿。
Come on! Kick your legs.
Don't be afraid of the water.
Great, honey! You can swim.
去海邊玩 (Going to the Sea)
别忘了带上球和浮圈。
一条毛巾、泳衣、一个水桶和铲子。
请帮我拿我的包!
我们要去海滩了,快点!
We're going to the beach, hurry!
Get my bag, please!
A towel, swimsuits, a bucket and a spade.
Don't forget to take the ball and the flotation ring.
去游泳 (Going Swimming)
那好,现在我们出发吧!
我们在等你们,而且我们都快冻僵了。
嗨,孩子们,一起来游泳吧!
Hi, kids, come for a swim!
We're waiting for you and we're getting cold.
Well, let's go now!
我來抓你 (I'll Get You)
别往我身上泼水!
我来了。
I'm coming.
Don't splash water on me!
動物園(1) (In the Zoo - Part 1)
很好!它走近了!
你想摸摸它的头吗?
不要离笼子太近。
不要喂大象。
Don't feed the elephant.
Don't get too close to the cage.
You wanna pat its head?
Good! It's coming closer!
動物園(2) (In the Zoo - Part 2)
对着它挥手。
它在跟我们打招呼。
看大象!它的鼻子多长啊!
看长颈鹿!它的脖子多长啊!
Look at the giraffe! What a long neck it has!
Look at the elephant! What a long trunk it has!
It's saying hello to us.
Wave to it.
摩天輪 (Ferris Wheel)
哦!我忘了这个有身高限制。
怎么了?
我会留在这里给你们拍照。
现在想和爸爸一起坐摩天轮吗?
Wanna go on the Ferris wheel with Dad now?
I'll stay here and take your picture.
What's wrong?
Oh! I forgot it had a height limit.
雲霄飛車 (Roller Coaster)
你真勇敢!
哦,多么刺激!你害怕吗?
我们越来越快了!
系好你的安全带!过山车即将开始。
Buckle up your seat belt! The roller coaster ride will start.
We are going faster and faster!
Oh, how exciting! Are you scared?
You are so brave!
微信公众号
客服微信